Document Consulting Services, Incorporated is a high performing sales team for Xerox Corporation. We are a platinum agency with a track record of success. We are looking for a new team member who has a competitive spirit and knows what it takes to win. Your efforts and contributions will be a direct reflection of Document Consulting Services commitment to win. DCS, Inc. wins by delivering year over year revenue growth and profit. The success of our team is directly proportional to the quality of the players we recruit. We are willing to provide you with on going world class Xerox sales training, objection handling, territory management, and product knowledge. A candidate must meet our minimum requirements, have the attributes we are looking for, and agree to standard activity levels.
Document Consulting Services, Inc. is one of the fastest growing Xerox sales agencies in the nation and we have an infrastructure well suited for career advancement, management opportunities, and long term career path.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can build your resume and have a great life balance, read below to see if you have what it takes to be considered as a potential team member.
Our requirements are:
• Must have a four year degree
• Pay attention to detail
• Must have excellent time management skills
• You should have business maturity
• Must be adaptable to changing business environments
• You should want to be stack ranked by performance
• You must be able to thrive in high pressure environments with what seems like impossible deadlines
• Listening skills and being able to address customer concerns with solutions Xerox has to offer in a formal written proposal
• Proficient use of Microsoft Excel
Attributes you should have:
• Positive thinker
• Self starter
• Team player
• Great communicator
• Competitive spirit
• Willingness to follow directions
• Self discipline
• Ability to think quick on your feet
• Clean driving record
Our standard activity levels include:
• 25 phone calls per day
• Two appointments per day, scheduled by yourself.
• Recommend $50,000 in revenue each week
• Do one product demonstration per week
• Turn in outlooks and recaps ( paperwork) a day before they are due
If you are genuinely looking for a career where you gain formal world class sales training directly from Xerox Corporation, learn how to manage a territory, learn how to handle objections, and build your resume with world-class sales credentials, then we can schedule an interview.
We are not looking for:
• Hourly wage thinking people
• People looking for just a job
• People looking for a flexible job
• Passive personalities
• Less than a two year commitment
Why are our standards so high?
Xerox Corporation has long history of innovation. They are the company that invented : The icon system for Windows operating system, mouse, fax